A file viewer is a product program able to do appropriately showing data put away in a file. In contrast to an editorial manager, a file viewer is planned uniquely to show the substance of a file. Additionally, file viewers frequently let clients spare as an alternate file type. Perhaps the best case of a file viewer you as of now have on your PC is your program, which is fit for showing HTML, XML, content, realistic files, and other file types.
Now file viewer supports the Android Viewing office documents and XPS documents and includes all-new document viewer. It is the best file sharing app because File viewer for android is the universal file viewer which supports over 100 file types, including PDFs, office documents, email files, audio & video files, images, camera raw photos, archives, and more. In addition to viewing files, you can peruse and oversee files on your Android gadget and view file metadata. The latest version of this file-sharing app is 3.1 and it is published in 2019-10-30. And this is available on the play store and it is the free tool app. This file-sharing app is compatible with all devices but the minimum requirements of this app are Android 5.0+.
- You can open over 100 different file formats with a single app.
- You also can browse, search and manage files with the built-in file manager and file explorer.
- · It supported all types of files like PDF document, Microsoft word document, Microsoft Powerpoint Presentation, and XML, etc.
- It supports Multimedia files.
- And File Viewer lite supports a large number of audio & video formats.
- It presents the data stored in a computer file in a human-friendly form.
- With the help of this file-sharing app, file contents are generally displayed on the screen, or they may be printed.
- It may be read aloud using speech synthesis.
The latest version of this file-sharing app is 3.1 and this version is updated on 2019-10-30.